In one of my Yahoo groups, one of the gals hosted a really fun swap - The Jelly Bean Swap!! The Theme was National Umbrella Month and we were given a list of things to send to our partner. My partner was in New Zealand!!
So here is what we were to send ~
1. A bright Umbrella FQ - I sent Kaffe Kassett's Parasol Blue
2. An "Old Stuff" FQ - I sent a Vintage Kaffe print that is out-of-print
3. Batik FQ as an invented Jelly Bean flavor - My flavor was Blueberry, Cherry, Lemon Tree
4. Non/Quilting item expressing me as a person - I sent a cute bookmark
5. Spool of Thread color of Birth Month Flower - December is the Narcissis - So I sent the gold center since everyone has white!!
6. A package of Jelly Beans - I sent a package of Jelly Beans
It was so fun going through my stash to find the perfect FQs for each catagory!! Hope we do this one again and I can't wait to see what comes from Pat in New Zealand!!