Sunday, April 6, 2014

Slow Sunday Stitchin' . . .

This first weekend in April is a very special weekend for those of us who belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  It is General Conference weekend and we get to listen to our  General Authorities counsel us.

It is always fun the few days before to get things together that we can sit and do while we are listening. Here is what I got done today!!  They are Flowers for my May partner in the Inchy Hexagon Flower Swap.  Janet gave us both April and May partners this month, so I am wayyyyyyyyy ahead of the game for a change!!

Bright and fun!!  Kaffe, of course!!



1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Wasn't it a great conference? I always take notes and put together a fun little quiz for my family afterward. There is a prize basket and everyone who participates gets to choose a prize. Even the grandkids pay attention so they can play!
You really had some fun with the fussy-cutting. That first flower is so pretty. Did you ever do those paintings where the paper was on a turntable and you squirted paint on it from squirt bottles? That is what each petal looks like to me. : )