Friday, May 9, 2014

This One is Mine!!

Do you remember about three weeks ago I took a picture of the challenge quilt I made for Judy for our Guild's yearly Challenge Bag Quilt?

Well, this is the quilt top Tammy made for me from a bag full of MY fabrics ~


Most of these fabrics are from Audra's Iris Garden by Patek and Brannock.  I love how Tammy fussy cut the center block.  I think I am going to try to hand quilt this.  Of course, I have no idea how to hand quilt, so it is still in the "thinking" stage!!

Thanks Tammy - I love, love, love it!!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Remember, I'm willing to teach you that hand quilting stuff! : )

Nancy said...

Very nice. I haven’t spent much time on the hand quilting either but it is my favorite. This will look nice hand quilted.

Unknown said...

looks great! :)