Thursday, January 22, 2015

Just Plugging Along!!

I have had a chance to work on my Bunny BEARS needlepoint ~


I found a great green for the wide border and I think it is going to be perfect.  Plus, I got all the little flowers done!!

I also got a bunch of the mystery charms made into 9-patches ~


They are pretty wild, so I am not sure what to do with them yet.  I might cut them into vanishing 9-patches or make snowball blocks to alternate with the 9-patches.  Janet O. over at Rogue Quilter made that fun suggestion.  I have so many 9-patches that I may be able to make 2 quilts.

Some of the mystery blocks were the same, so I made a seperate top from them.  It is about 28" x 28" and so I was thinking I would put flannel on the back and turn it into a diaper changing pad.


Next, I got my November Inchy Flower Hexagons done for  Cathy C.  She wanted light to medium pinks, purples, blues and mauves with yellow centers ~


And then I received my December flowers from Paula O. in Australia ~


They are fabulous and they will go great in my garden!!  So nice to be getting some things worked on !!


3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Bunny needlepoint? Aren't those bears? Am I missing something? : )
That green does look good.
I think it is fun to work with simple squares sometimes. Lots of possibilities.
What a pretty changing pad that would make.

Denise :) said...

LOL! I wondered the same thing Janet did...bunnies?? They need longer ears! (wink!) It's coming together nicely!! Nice ideas for you 9-patches!!! :)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I think it is coming along nicely bunnies or bears - you are too cute. I am playing with 9- & 16-patches trying to use up those scraps.